Last Date Of Online Application - 14 Jan 2013
NIFT National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam 2013
- This exam is conducted as all India entrance exam o admit candidates in various Undergraduates in NIFT colleges across India.
- The applicants must have completed 12th or 3 years diploma courses approved by AICTE.
- The applicants who are waiting for their results in 12th or 3 years diploma courses can also apply.
- The maximum age limit is 23 years for appearing in NIFT exam.
- The applications will be available in the month of November till first few days of January.
- The last date for receipt of application will be in the first week of January
- The written exam will be conducted in the month of March.
- The candidates who are selected in the written exam will be called for Situation test in the month of April/May.
- This situation test consists of Group Discussion / Personal Interview to test the mental calibre of the applicants,
- Then the final results will be announced in the end of May.
- The cost of application is Rs.250/-when it is downloaded online & Rs.350/- when it is requested through post.
- The applications can be downloaded from www.nift.ac.in.
- The applications are also available in selected branches of Axis Bank branches and selected NIFT website.
- For each wrong answer 0.25 mark form the total mark will be deducted.
Official website : Click Here For More Detail
Share Please :
Get Free Email Updates Daily!