Punjab - PTET 2013 Notification , Registration , Online Application Form Submission , Roll Number , Exam Date , PTET - Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Results 2013
How to apply online
- The candidate has to apply only online at tet.bedpunjab.org. After registering himself/ herself, the candidate to have to pay examination fee based on his/her category by the following ways within prescribed dates & time available on the website –*Deposit the prescribed fee in the bank (listed on website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.) in form of E-Payment *Pay through E-Cash Coupon (Available in banks listed on the Website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.)
- Fill the online application form available on the website tet.bedpunjab.org by clicking at the link PSTET Online Registration.
- The application can be filled online only till 31-12-2012 up to 5.00 PM.
- If by mistake the candidate has filed in wrong data, he/she can correct the data till 31.12.2012 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
- Only online forms will be entertained.
- The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on tet.bedpunjab.org for candidate reference.
- The candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website tet.bedpunjab.org again by entering his/her registration number and password (Candidates are advised not to disclose the password to any one for data security). Incase candidate unable to get the admit card, he/she must contact ……………………… personally or on helpline numbers one day before the saidexamination upto 5.00 PM, failing which department will not be held responsible.
- For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at …………………….. help-line numbers ……………………… on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website tet.bedpunjab.org regularly for more updates and important information.
- Candidate must bring a admit card/ Registration slip on the day of written examination at the venue of the examination centre. The candidates without admit card/ Registration slip will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Education Department shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The result list will be prepared on the basis of the written test and will be available on website tet.bedpunjab.org
- Publish of Advertisement 16-Dec-2012
- Online registration process Start 16-Dec-2012
- Last date of Receipt of application (online) 16- Dec-2012
- Last date of Receipt of Fee 31-Dec-2012
- Fee reconciliation and uploaded the status for Information to candidates 03-Jan-2013 6. Uploading of Admit Card (online) 7-Jan-2013
- Conduct of written Examination 20-Jan-2013
- Declaration of Results 28-Jan-2013 FOR MORE INFO http://www.tet.bedpunjab.org