Odisha OJEE 2013 Online Application Form - Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2013 Notification - Odisha JEE 2013 Registration
Odisha OJEE 2013 Entrance Examination Notifications have been released and the exam dates have been announced. The exam will be held on 12th May, 2013. The authorities have also decided that there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the exam from the academic year of 2013. The evaluation of the answer sheets will be done on the percentile basis.
Odisha OJEE 2013 online application has started. The date of examination is 12th may 2013 and forms can be filled upto 20th March 2013.
Examination you want to appear In Odisha OJEE 2013 :
Odisha JEE (OJEE) 2013 holds examination for Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, Homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Admission to Master program in business management, computer applications are also made through this entrance examination.
A) For B.Tech, B. Arch, B. Pharm, BAMS, BHMS, MCA(Dual Degree)
B) For LE (Engg, Pharma & Arch)
C1) For M.C.A./M.B.A./PGDM/PGCM/PGDM(Executive)/MAM/MCA-LE
Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013
Before undertaking the OJEE 2013, the candidates should confirm that they satisfy all the conditions specified by the OJEE 2013 controlling office which will be called as Eligibility Criteria. The candidates, who satisfy all the conditions of OJEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, will be ELIGIBLE for exam.
These conditions are:
- The candidate should have either passed or appearing in CHSE exam of 12th class Odisha, or equivalent exam.
- The exam should be passed with mathematics and Physics as the compulsory subjects along with one optional subject as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013.
- The optional subjects are: Biotechnolgy/Chemistry/Biology/Geology/Electronics/Computer Science/Statics/Information Technology.
- The candidate should have passed the above mentioned subjects with at least 45% (GEN) and 40% (ST/SC) as aggregate as per Eligibility Criteria of OJEE 2013.
- To be eligible according to Eligibility Criteria, the candidates must have passed the 12th class exam in each subject individually.
- There will be no upper age limit for the candidates to take OJEE 2013 as per the Eligibility Criteria.
How To Apply For OJEE 2013 Exam :andidate wants to apply for Re-Totalling or Re-Addition of marks, he/she can send the request along with a DD of Rs. 500/-. The draft should be drawn in favor of OJEE-2013 at any nationalized bank payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD for Re-checking the Result should reach the office of OJEE 2013 within seven calendar days of result announcement.
Fee Information : The application fee for Odisha joint entrance examination OJEE 2013 is Rs. 550.
OJEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date to fill online forms: 20th of March, 2013
- Last date to receive the confirmation page: 27th of March, 2013
- Admit Card download begins from: 20th of April, 2013
- OJEE 2013 Exam Date: 12th May, 2013
- Result Declaration: 1st Week of June, 2013
Note : The candidates are advised to go through the details before submitting online applications for OJEE 2013.
Click Here For Online Registration
Our Team Sarkarinokrinews.in wishes all the best to the aspirants of OJEE 2013 Entrance exam .
Register Here : We Respect Our Readers' Privacy.
Subscribe Our News Letters ,Its FREE!